A professional career doesn’t have a neutral gear. To help professionals continue to move forward and build their capabilities, I offer a variety of customized learning events in several formats.
I’ve designed each learning event to help attendees with innovative ways to grow their business, service clients, and create rewarding careers. I develop customized events for conferences, sales meetings, business planning meetings, and training sessions.
Each keynote presentation is based on extensive research of your business, the meeting audience and meeting objectives. I work with you to customize a compelling and thought-provoking program in the format most suitable for your business or conference, including
- Keynote presentations
- Breakout sessions or workshops
- Panel discussions
Here are a few examples of potential topics:
- Sell Less and Partner More: Why You Must Rethink The Way You Sell and Service Clients
- The Twenty First Century Professional: What You Can Do Today to Guarantee Your Success Tomorrow
- Secrets of The Best: Embracing The Winners Mindset
Workshops and seminars
My workshops and seminars can range from a two-hour meeting to a full-day session. The range of topics is broad, but here are a few popular programs:
- Personal Strategic Planning: Turning Your Plans into Reality
- Let’s Do Something about Prospecting: Discovering Your Natural Prospects and Clients
- Cross-selling: Unlocking the Potential of Your Client Base
- Reach-Out Marketing: Taking the Chill out of Cold Calling
- Becoming a Natural: Mastering the Art of Salesmanship
- Attraction Marketing: Getting the Attention of Prospective Clients
I can deliver these programs in many formats, including an in-person meeting, webcast, teleseminar, Skype meeting or in another way that you choose.