As a leader in a financial services business, you know what it means to juggle multiple priorities.
Besides delivering great results for your clients, you also have to:
- Set the vision and purpose for your business
- Create a culture of accountability
- Acquire and retain ideal clients
- Develop sales plans
- Oversee a sales pipeline
- Recruit new talent
- Provide coaching and mentoring
- Keep an eye on key relationships
- Manage financial and administrative activities
My goal and the purpose of my business is to offer resources and services to help leaders and professionals manage these priorities and build a thriving business.
Before starting my business, I was a sales leader with American International Group and Xchanging. My clients included major corporations, government agencies and financial services firms.
In this role, I had a chance to lead and develop sales teams, and along the way met hundreds of professionals and leaders who shared their challenges, issues and successes.